Is the power tool convenient or is the pneumatic tool more practical?
Many people are hesitant to pick tools, choose pneumatic tools or power tools? It is easier to understand them and make decisions.
Advantages of using pneumatic tools:
1. The air is easy to get, and the working pressure is low. The used air can be discharged on the spot without recycling pipeline.
2. The viscosity of the gas is small, the flow resistance loss is small, and it is convenient for centralized gas supply and long distance transportation.
3. Pneumatic actuators have high speed of movement
4. Pneumatic system has strong adaptability to the environment, can work reliably in a wide temperature range, wet and dusty environment, slightly leaks will not pollute the environment, no fire and explosion hazard, safe to use
5. Simple structure, convenient maintenance and low cost
6. Long life of pneumatic components
7. The output of the pneumatic components is smaller than the hydraulic pressure, the movement is faster, the adaptability is strong, and it can work in the harsh environment of easy, explosive, heavy, humid, impact, does not pollute the environment, has long working life and simple structure. Easy to maintain and low in price.
Advantages of using power tools:
A power tool is a hand-held or movable mechanized tool that is powered by an electric motor or electromagnet and that drives the working head through a transmission mechanism. Power tools are easy to carry, simple to operate, and feature-rich. They can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize manual operation and mechanization. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, housing decoration, automobile, machinery, electric power, bridge, gardening and other fields. And enter the family in large numbers.
The power tool is characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, convenient to carry, strong and durable. It can increase labor productivity several times to tens of times compared with manual tools; it is more efficient, less expensive and easier to control than pneumatic tools.
In short, finding the right tool for you is the most important.