Lithium Ion Battery Application & Maintenance
Although lithium batteries have many shortcomings, their applications are still very broad and positive. In addition to our lithium battery tools,such as electric drill, electric wrenches, electric Reciprocating saw, electric air blower, etc. the following industry lithium batteries are also widely used.
1. traffic power supply
2. the power storage power supply
3. mobile communication power
4. new energy storage power
5. Aerospace military power supply
6.Energy storage equipment for solar and wind power generation;
7.UPS and emergency lights, warning lights and miner's lamps (safest);
8.Replace the 3V disposable lithium battery in the camera and the 9V nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable battery (the same size);
9.Small medical equipment and portable instruments.
In order to make lithium batteries better serve our lives and industry, we must pay attention to the maintenance of lithium batteries.
The maintenance methods for lithium batteries are mainly as follows:
1. Lithium batteries should be stored in a cool, dry and safe environment.
2. Avoid placing the lithium battery close to heat sources, fire, flammable and explosive gases, liquids, which may cause battery leakage, heat, smoke, fire and explosion.
3. If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), it is recommended to charge it to 40%-60%. The storage time should be supplemented with 1-2 hours per month.
4. Lithium batteries should avoid metal objects entering the battery box during storage, which may cause leakage, heat, smoke, fire and explosion.